New Weapons Assembly!
GET YOUR FIGHTER OUTFITTED FOR BATTLE! Quotes to attach to your faith in each of the 7 Major New Weapons areas:
LET’S GO. . .
1. The Word
165. As long as you continue to recognize how much you need Me and My Words in your life, you’ll remain strong in spirit. You’ll be right beside Me holding My hand‚ climbing the Endtime mountain. And if you run into some rough spots along the way, that doesn’t mean you’re going to slide back down the mountain and end up at the bottom. All you need to do is eat more Word and let it strengthen you to continue on.
166. My Words are spirit and they are life‚ and they will sustain you. You just have to keep trusting and believing in the power of My Words. The Enemy is always there to tell you that My Word is not enough, that it can’t possibly have all the answers to everything and give you all the strength and power and anointing that you need for every battle. But I say that My Word has great power and great, great spiritual strength, and it will give you the anointing and strength for every battle.
167. So no matter what is ahead, no matter how rugged the mountain climb gets—and it will get very rugged in the Last Days—you never need to fear, because you will have the power of My Word and the anointing of My Spirit surrounding you.
STUDYING AND MEMORISING THE WORD
36. WE ARE GOING TO BE THE TEACHERS OF THE WORLD, as the prophet Daniel predicted, “They that understand … shall instruct many.”
37. THIS SHOULD CAUSE YOU TO STUDY AND MEMORISE, not only for your own sake and to be a better witness to many, but also to be able to teach them to teach others, to teach others, to teach others, to teach others‚ to teach others, to teach others.
38. NOW THERE’S PLENTY THAT’S GOOD FOR YOU TO STUDY AND MEMORISE of what the writers of the Bible have said, but much is old hat and out of date—except for what Jesus said.
39. EVEN SOME OF WHAT PAUL SAID SEEMS NO LONGER UP-TO-DATE because we’re not living in Paul’s day under those circumstances! Even he said of some of his commandments: this “speak I, not the Lord.”
40. SO, I WANT TO FRANKLY TELL YOU, YOU HAD BETTER READ WHAT GOD SAID TODAY in preference to what He said, 2‚000 or 4,000 years ago! Then when you’ve finished reading the latest MO Letters, you can go back to reading the Bible and the old MO Letters. “Therefore every scribe (like you) which is instructed unto the Kingdom of Heaven … bringeth forth out of his treasure things new (the new MO Letters) and old (the old MO Letters and the Bible).”
41. HOWEVER, DON’T TAKE THIS AS AN EXCUSE TO NEGLECT THE BIBLE, as “a false balance is abomination to the Lord, but a just weight is His delight.”
42. MO LETTERS ARE MY DAILY CLASS WITH YOU, and should occupy a specific hour and a half to two hours of your daily schedule without fail.
43. YOU’D BETTER READ AND STUDY THEM and share them or you, too, are going to miss the original pattern that God has given from the very beginning and fall by the way like the rest of the Jesus People. You’ll make mistakes, pull boners‚ blunders, and really blow it if you don’t stick to the plan God has given and follow the leadership He has anointed and appointed.
44. “BELIEVE IN THE LORD YOUR GOD so shall ye be established; believe His prophets, so shall ye prosper.”
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.2He was in the beginning with God.3All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.4In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men.5The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
10. Of course, praising the Lord is not rocket science—it’s simply being thankful to Him and putting it into words, song or action. But the key is that we have not done it consistently; we have not made it a habit, an integral part of our lives. The Lord did provide some new ideas that we can try‚ but the real secret to making praise a weapon is just in using it—praising no matter how we feel or what the circumstances look like. The Enemy hates it! He can’t stand it! But for some reason—probably many reasons—we’ve seriously neglected it. It’s not as much a part of our lives and spiritual weaponry as it should be.
Beloved‚ pray for His children!
You’d be surprised how much God depends on your prayers, how concerned you are and how interested you are. — The Lord leaves a lot up to us: If we stir ourselves then God will stir Himself. An awful lot depends on us, our faith and our prayers. — When we pray, things will happen and things will be different. God will answer prayer.
But there must be them which cry out unto Him in agony of supplication for those that are in need. The prophets of God must pray the word of the Lord for them which are in need. The children of God must agonize for His little ones! They must pray! They must pray … that God will save them — that Jesus will love and take to His bosom and forgive for their sins and have mercy on them and give them a new life, another chance.
I’ve wept for presidents, I’ve wept for kings‚ I’ve wept for this Family, I’ve wept for other people. — I shed my tears for them like Jesus shed His blood. I cry for them and Jesus sees my tears and helps them. My tears reach God’s ears in the big hall … in Heaven! Will you pray for all the souls? They need our prayers!
81:4 — 546:5 — 302:2 — 546:8 — 276:71 — 368:4 — 384:7 — 368:2,7,12
The greatest physical strength is but a mere fraction of the strength and power you can have in the spirit. The flesh must work and train and push to gain strength and endurance. To gain spiritual strength‚ all you must do is to show up at My chambers, rest in My arms, listen to My whispers, and, hand in Mine, follow where I lead.
1The song of songs, which is Solomon’s.2Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.
3Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.
4Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.
5I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
6Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother’s children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
7Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?
8If thou know not, O thou fairest among women, go thy way forth by the footsteps of the flock, and feed thy kids beside the shepherds’ tents.
9I have compared thee, O my love, to a company of horses in Pharaoh’s chariots.
10Thy cheeks are comely with rows of jewels, thy neck with chains of gold.
11We will make thee borders of gold with studs of silver.
12While the king sitteth at his table, my spikenard sendeth forth the smell thereof.
13A bundle of myrrh is my wellbeloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts.
14My beloved is unto me as a cluster of camphire in the vineyards of Engedi.
15Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves’ eyes.
16Behold, thou art fair, my beloved, yea, pleasant: also our bed is green.
17The beams of our house are cedar, and our rafters of fir.
23. (Vision:) I see the Lord. He’s standing alone, but He’s beckoning someone to come before Him. One of His brides enters the room. This is very personal, between the Lord and the individual; yet at the same time it seems public, or something that is to be a testimony to others. It’s not meant to be hidden. I feel the presence of many onlookers, a group of people witnessing this event. Maybe they’re spirit helpers or earthly witnesses or both. I can’t see them, but I know they’re there.
24. The setting is one of simplicity. All I can see is the Lord and one individual standing before Him. This is a reminder that our decisions are between us and Jesus. He is all we need. He alone is enough. He is everything.
25. The bride walks in and goes directly to stand before her Husband. First they greet with a warm hug, but then she drops to her knees and takes His hand and kisses it.
26. This person is very reverent with the Lord, and she holds the Lord’s hand clasped in both of her hands as if she’s holding on for dear life. She kisses Jesus’ hand ardently. She seems very‚ very thankful and indebted for something.
27. Now, as she’s kneeling on both knees before the Lord, she seems to be making a statement, a declaration of some sort, which she’s reading from a small scroll. She’s making a declaration before the Lord and it’s something she wants to be bound to. She wants it to go on the record; she wants to make it official.
28. After the bride finishes proclaiming her vows to her Bridegroom, He reaches down to lift her up. They’re standing, and Jesus puts both His hands on her shoulders.
29. He looks directly into her eyes, and there is an incredible, magnificent stream of light that goes from His eyes right into her eyes. It’s a powerful beam of light. It’s somewhat similar to the beam of light that is generated when the keys turned into swords. It looks like bright white light, yet it seems to reflect beautiful color too, and it’s all glowing and shimmering—it’s just gorgeous, warm and soothing. It’s incredibly beautiful. My words of description can’t do the subject justice.
30. This flow of light from Jesus to His bride seems to have her spellbound, and the Lord is spellbound too. Both of them are absolutely mesmerized; they are completely enthralled with each other. They both seem locked in a trance, immersed in this look of love. They’re engulfed by each other, taken by each other. It’s so beautiful‚ so intense.
31. The light from the Lord’s eyes to His bride is like nothing earthly, that’s for sure. It’s outstanding! It draws His bride into Him. It seems to strengthen their connection somehow—it strengthens their love bonds‚ takes their love to a different level altogether‚ and the impression I have is that it’s impenetrable.
32. The Lord puts His arms on His bride’s shoulders, and as He beams this amazing look of love from His eyes to hers, He is imparting such love to her, and He says, “You will never, ever regret giving your all to Me.” His words are so definite, so sure. The tone is loving and tender and sure, and there’s no disputing the fact.
33. Now the Lord is pulling His bride closer to give her a full embrace. As Jesus is embracing His bride, He enters right into her body. He melts right into His bride’s body and they become one. The closest thing I can think to describe it is a little like those ghost movies, where the spirit goes right into the person’s body. But this is beautiful—it’s so, so beautiful!
34. They melt right into each other and become one! They merge. They explode in a Heavenly rapturous orgasm together. The bride starts to glow, and the look on her face is serene and absolutely beautiful. It’s a look of total satisfaction. The bride is aglow—ravishing, exceptionally gorgeous!
35. Now, I hear the Lord’s words again, echoing in my ears. Over and over He’s saying, “You will never, ever regret giving your all, your everything to Me!” (End of vision.)
(Dad:) Are the keys a part of your life? If not, they should be! They’re the way of the future. They will unlock the doors that you’re meant to walk through. They will make it possible for all the promises the Lord has given you to be fulfilled. Study them. Reread all that has come out about them, and work to become experienced in their use. They’re for you! Use them!
120. Whosoever will call upon the power of the keys will work miracles.
121. Never underestimate the power of the keys. All things are possible with the power of the keys. Power to the people with the keys.
122. There is no greater power than the power of the keys of the Kingdom. Wield it‚ use it‚ call upon it, and you will not be disappointed.
123. All the power of Heaven and dominion over Hell is given to the children of David through the keys of the Kingdom, their reward.
124. If you will unite in love‚ faith and humility, in the power of the keys‚ nothing can stop you. I will supply, heal, deliver, save, restore, build, reveal, activate, win, and unite.
125. If you’ll call on the power of the keys, you can remove any mountain that stands in your way.
126. No good thing will I withhold from those who call on the power of the keys.
127. When Satan and his band see the keys to the Kingdom in your hands, they quiver and shake in fright, because they know if you use the keys, their end is sealed. Call on the power of the keys. Rebuke the Devil in the power of the keys of the Kingdom and he will flee from you.
128. Greater faith will come by using the keys. Call on the power of the keys and your faith will grow.
129. The people who call on the power of the keys will be strong and do exploits.
130. I will fight for you against your enemies as you call down the power of the keys.
131. The keys to the Kingdom are not carnal, but their power is mighty. With the power of the keys‚ there is no stronghold that can stand against you.
132. In the power of the keys of the Kingdom you will conquer all.
133. With men it is impossible, but with the power of the keys all things are possible to you.
134. Call on the power of the keys and I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you, I will see you through any obstacle.
135. The power of the keys will cast down every imagination, every false thing, every high thing that would exalt itself against Me. Through the power of the keys, every thought is brought into subjection to Me.
136. The keys have creative power; through their power you can have a clean heart and a renewed spirit.
137. The keys are your strong defense, a constant help in every time of trouble. The keys are a strong tower. Call on their power and you will be safe from all harm or danger.
19. (Mama:) We knew this was significant and so we asked the Lord, “Sweet Husband, could You please speak more about this woman? Who is she? What does she represent or stand for? What does she have to do with the keys? Does she have a message to give? Do You have anything to say about her? Could You please also tell us more about the little she said about the words to use when calling on the power of the keys? Is there more to it? Are there more words we should say to harness the power of the keys?”
20. (Jesus speaking:) The woman you saw in your vision is a spirit of great power, a spirit of the wind and the air, a spirit of the whisperings and pleadings of My Spirit. She is like unto the spirits portrayed as gods and goddesses of old in Greek and Roman mythology, but she is real and she exists today! She represents the new era of greater miracles and greater works, specifically concerning the power of the keys and what they can do for you, My children.
21. Her name is Ellya [pronounced ELL-yah]. She has been in existence from almost the beginning of time. She has stayed close to My heart and My side‚ and has always pled My cause. During the time of the great division in Heaven, when Lucifer chose to leave My side and the calling I had entrusted to him, Ellya pled and reasoned with her fellow angels and spirits of the heavens to remain true and faithful. During the great confusion and the evil times of Noah’s day, she also pled with the world to forsake their sins and to turn to Me. This she has done through the ages, at every turn‚ without ceasing.
22. Because of her great love and sacrifice in pleading with both men and angels countless times, I have given her great power. Her power comes from her desire to see all life, humans and spirits alike‚ follow Me and walk aright. In following and yielding one’s will to Me, there is great power. Likewise, there is even more power granted to one who not only follows Me, but seeks to persuade others to do the same. This is the deep secret of Ellya’s power.
23. Since the beginning of time, Ellya has taken on many forms. Whatever form best suited her mission, she has become. Now you see her as the woman of the wind, graceful and beautiful‚ yet powerful and awesome. She carries great strength, and her very being is absorbed by and is one with the power of the wind. The atmosphere moves and erupts wherever she goes, yet it is a Godly power—a demonstration of My great power through one who is set to fulfill her present mission.
24. She has taken on the form of the wind in order to whisper the secrets of the keys to you, My children, everywhere. The wind and the air is always around you. Ellya is also always around you in some form, for as the woman of the wind‚ she is connected and extended throughout every current of air, every gust of wind, every storm and the surrounding calm. In essence, she can be everywhere through this vehicle, although she herself‚ her full presence and being, is not always there.
25. Her mission is to draw you, My children, toward the keys. Her mission is to plead with you, to show you‚ to teach you, to beg you to use the keys, and to use them properly. You have much to learn about the keys. Ellya is versed in all knowledge and wisdom concerning the keys. I have put My mind and heart concerning the keys within her for this very task. Her soul mirrors Mine in her deep desire to enlighten your hearts and turn them toward the keys. She will use all the power she possesses to draw your attention to the keys.
26. Ellya represents the power in the Heavenlies that you can have on the Earth, within the carnal and natural realm of man. You can receive the same power that she possesses‚ to be applied in spiritual and miraculous ways in your service for Me. Though not all the spiritual manifestations of her power are available to you, such as her ability to change form and manner, you can possess the deep power of the keys just as she does, which provide her with all the strength and command that she is known for.
27. Hear her calling to you, begging you to use the keys! She knows that you want to use the keys, that you have faith in them and long to see that faith manifested in tangible miracles and marvels. She wants to teach you how to use the keys, like an old and revered sword that has done much battle and never seen defeat, so that your skill can be sharpened, your power activated, your spiritual resources never-ending, and your own weak self turned into a champion that is undefeatable. This is all reality, My loves.
28. She now gives you your first lesson: the proper way in which to call on the keys. I will let her speak for herself, for her pleading has reached your heart and she is impassioned and persuasive. Listen to her words well, for once you have been under her tutelage, only your lack of faith and unbelief will limit you. I have given her My permission to doubly empower those who cling to her words, who hunger and thirst after her instruction, and who do as she pleads. Ellya is part of the full activation process of the keys that are available to you. You will learn more as time goes on, as you obey the first steps that are shown to you, and look for more.
29. I am very pleased that you have found this great treasure and have inquired after it. In listening to Me and receiving the training that I have ordained Ellya to give you, your understanding of the keys will grow tremendously, and you will advance quickly. She will teach and explain to you one lesson at a time. She will not give you more than a simple instruction in one sitting, and she will wait for you to absorb and implement what she has given before she is permitted to dispense more. This is My command, because the gift of the keys is so priceless, and I will only give it to those who are respectful of My Words, and those who are willing to be taught and instructed.
30. Many will hunger and lust after the power of the keys. As My children advance in their use of the keys and learn to harness the untold power of the keys, others will seek after the keys in order to twist their use toward personal glory and fame. These will be eager to learn, to be instructed‚ to follow the steps to power. But they will find none. The keys are only activated through sincerity of heart, and without the quality of a deep love for Me‚ dedication, and yieldedness to Me‚ the keys give no power. The keys know the heart of a believer, and they will not be deceived or made a mockery of by selfish and power-hungry users.
31. There are other gifts that I have given those in the world‚ both Christians and non–Christians—gifts of special powers, healing, discernment‚ mind-reading, connection with the spirit world‚ extreme knowledge, and many others. But the gift of the keys is only for those who go further—who love Me, who live for Me, and who give their lives for Me. The gift of the keys is for My Endtime disciples.
32. So seek within your own heart for the desire to be a disciple. The power of the keys will equal your commitment to discipleship, and not only your commitment, but your day-to-day living. As you dedicate yourself, and live your dedication daily, the power will come to you in the same measure. Then you must harness it and utilize it. These are the guidelines and the conditions of the keys of the Kingdom. (End of message from Jesus.)
Call on the Power of the Keys!
33. (Ellya speaking:) Whisss‚ whisss, whisper of the wind! I call, I cry, I chant. I find your ear and a listening heart, and the power glows. I feel it deep within me, inside of my heart and innermost being. I pulse. The wind quiets. It is time to share the secrets of the keys with those for whom the power is intended.
Therefore I have given you the gift of prophecy‚ a direct channel with Me, so that with this secret weapon, this ultimate weapon, you’ll be able to overcome and defeat the Enemy, to the very end of your days. You’ll be able to get My specific guidance and direction, as well as My general overall vision and counsel and plan through your own personal channels with Me.
You’re in a war, and it’s a difficult fight. Things aren’t always easy—in fact, hardly ever. But you’re on the right side and you’re fighting for Me. You’re fighting for My children‚ you’re fighting for lost souls, and you’re fighting to be what I want you to be every moment of every day. Don’t ever think for a moment that you’re through, that you’ve had enough of the fight, because you’re going to win if you don’t give in. You’re My brave fighter‚ and I’m proud of your faith that compels you to continue on to victory.
I love to speak to you. I love to whisper words of love in your ears‚ as well as words of counsel and guidance that help the problems around you melt away. I know it takes time and effort and a lot of faith to hear from Me‚ but it’s so worth it. Not only do you benefit from My answers and counsel and instruction, but I also benefit through your spending time with Me. It makes Me so happy; it’s these times with you that I treasure.
You can only do so much. I know you have high ideals and there’s so much to do that you feel responsible for. But don’t let the Enemy condemn you or tell you that you’re not doing enough or you’re failing. There’s a limit to what you can physically do each day, so just trust that I will take care of the rest. At the end of the day, commit everything undone to Me; don’t hold on to it and let it burden or discourage you. This is My work and I will take care of what you can’t.