PHOENIX WORD TIME! Dipping the Ladle in the deep sea of prophecy on each Weapon of the Spirit
Loving your brethren and caring for those in need is an exercise in humility and love. It’s the way that I have provided to keep your hearts soft, to keep you malleable, moldable, and fresh in the spirit. If you’re pouring out day by day‚ caring for those in need in your own Home, your own brethren‚ then you’ll be much more willing and ready to care for those in need who are lost—the unsaved, the unlovely, the ungodly children of the world.
LAW OF LOVE:
163. * Pray for love that covers a multitude of sins (1Peter 4:8).
164. When you live with someone day in and day out, the mistakes, shortcomings, problems and idiosyncrasies of that person become very plain to you. But once you notice something, you have a choice to let it bother you or to not let it bother you. Praise Me and appreciate the person for all their wonderful qualities that help to make your Home the winning team that it is. You’ll be much happier and will receive My blessings if you focus on the positive, let your love cover the little irritations‚ and move on! That’s the only way a good, lasting‚ and happy marriage will work, and the only way your Home will be good, fruitful, and lasting is if you overlook the little problems with love.
165. * Think positively and lovingly about others.
166. Force yourself to think on the good things, to count the good qualities in others, to appreciate and build on others’ strengths. Then when you interact with them, your actions and expressions and words will automatically reflect those good things you’ve been thinking and meditating on. Your whole spirit will become more loving, unselfish and humble as you actively look for and focus on the good.
THE KEYS OF THE KINGDOM
Unlimited Access to
The Full Power of Heaven!
28. And now, dear ones, I reveal to you this truth. When I spoke to Peter and to My early disciples, saying, “I will give you the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven‚ and whatever you bind on Earth will be bound in Heaven, and whatever you loose on Earth will be loosed in Heaven,” who do you think I was speaking to at that time? I was speaking specifically to My early disciples at the time, and I was speaking to you, the children of David of the Endtime. It is given to you to utilize the full power of Heaven, to access the full power, to use the keys of the Kingdom I have put in your hands.
29. Christians through the ages have interpreted these words to mean that they too held these keys in their hands, and in part, some have. According to their faith and the need, I have given some access to the keys of the Kingdom, but this has only been in part—for it has been according to the faith they exercised. Up until this time, Christians have not accessed the full power, for their faith was not so exercised as yours is to be in the days to come.
30. You, the children of David, have had greater access than most through the years. I have already given you some of the keys, and I have released and/or bound many powers for you when and where necessary. You, My chosen brides, have bound in Heaven and loosed in Heaven, according to your faith.
31. Yet as you continue walking in the direction I’m leading, as you continue on in this era of action‚ right now, today, if you will reach out and receive‚ I will turn your activation key, giving you unlimited access to the full power of Heaven. I now wish to give you complete access to the keys of the Kingdom, for this is what you will need to complete the mission you have before you. Just as I needed this boost to fulfill My destiny, you now need the same. Just as I kept passing each test and making the right choices, to where My Father was able to reward Me with additional aid, I will do the same for you.
75. Bacchus has tried to influence you in a number of ways, to get you addicted to forms of entertainment and enjoyment. His main purpose in this is to cause you to depend on these joys and highs when you’re feeling low, rather than depending on Me and finding your strength and victory in Me.
76. He’s gotten into your life very subtly. When you’re feeling down or discouraged or just having a really rough day, he’ll try to convince you that you need something physical, some form of entertainment, some form of fun and games. He makes you focus on the physical and the addictions of the flesh rather than on the Spirit—Me.
77. It’s not that entertainment is wrong; it has its place and it’s very needed in the great scheme of things. But when you think of that as your primary happiness, it’s wrong. If you think of that as what you need to do when you’re a little discouraged or depressed, that’s wrong. If it’s the first thing that comes to mind when you want to pull out of the pit of discouragement or get the victory over something that’s bothering you, that’s wrong. That’s an addiction to the things of the flesh, and you’re leaning more on that than you are on Me and on My help from Heaven.
Seek the Highlands of My Spirit!
78. My son, the tentacles of addiction have been placed around you‚ seeking to entrap you and to snare your heart and mind. You ask how?—In your free time and in your times of relaxation, you seek to veg out and to just relax.
79. When you feel that hunger in spirit and you try to fill it with the pleasures of the flesh, be it relaxation through movies, games, sex, or any number of things to the neglect of your spiritual life, then this is an addiction.
80. When you play mindless games just to get away from thinking or from the things that are on your heart, this does not solve the problem, but in many cases makes things worse. You procrastinate and put off what you really need to do, and opt for something that helps you to relax and to not worry about your problems, only to be faced with them again later.
81. Take a look at the many battles that you face, or the areas that you need to work on‚ and ask yourself what progress you have made. Are you devoting as much time or more to working on these things and to calling on Me for My help, taking time in My Word and listening to My answers, as you do to relaxing? If every time a soldier was faced with a battle, he ran to find something enjoyable to do or something that distracted him from the battle at hand‚ how long do you think that soldier would last?
82. You must put in the time to fight the battles, to hear My Words‚ to find your enjoyment and pleasure in doing My will and in reading My Words. This is where true relaxation will come from, and this is where you will find the surcease that you seek from the battles that you face. Ignoring them will not make them go away but will only make them grow.
A SPIRIT TRIP:
The Lord has promised, “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard‚ neither has it entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for them that love Him” (1Cor.2:9). So we know that He has some very wonderful things in store for us—beyond our imagination, dreams, or what we expect.
2. I’m going to share with you a spirit trip the Lord gave to one of our channels, where they watched as one of the Lord’s faithful servants came Home to be with Him.
3. I know this will be encouraging for those of you who have had loved ones pass on recently‚ and I pray that for all of you it will be encouraging to remember that regardless of how hard the trials and difficulties of Earth and the sacrifices you must make in your service to Him may be, He has a reward that will make it worth it all. He said one time, “When I pay you back to the point where you don’t feel that you’ve made a sacrifice, that’s where it has only reached one percent of your reward. My promise is to repay a hundredfold, so there’s much, much, much more yet to come! I love to spoil My brides, those who give Me everything” (ML #3379:218).
4. So while our human Earth languages and the limitations of words don’t really do justice to such an event as receiving your heavenly reward, and there are many things the Lord can’t reveal right now, here is a little peek that He has provided for our encouragement. He said recently that we should think more about our crowns of life, our reward that is coming, and that it would help to motivate us and give us the grace we’ll need for the battles and work to come.
5. Remember‚ each reward is different—tailored to the individual receiving it. Your Husband knows you better than anyone else ever could—after all, He created you—and He’s going to design, prepare, and give you what will mean the most to you personally. You can count on it!
With love in our Lover,
6. (Vision: ) I see a lone candle burning. The room is dark, and all that stands before me is a pillar with this candle upon it. The candle is about four inches wide. It has obviously been burning for some time, for it is well-nigh spent; the wick has burned low and is almost gone.
7. To the left there is a window, draped with white silk curtains, light and filmy. To the right two people are standing watching the flame. One is Jesus. The look on His face is worth a million depictions of Him. Such love I see in His eyes as He looks fondly at this candle. His expression is a mixture of pride and love. He’s so proud of this candle for burning for Him.
8. At His side is a lovely woman. Her hair is so blonde, it’s almost white. Her dress is light and flowing and falls loosely across her shoulders and has long flowing sleeves. She is leaning her head on Jesus’ shoulder. I get the feeling that this is a spirit helper or a guardian angel.
9. As the flame of the candle burns lower and lower, Jesus reaches down lovingly and places His hand around the flame of the candle. He withdraws His hand, and within His hand is the flame that once burned in the candle. The scene fades, the room grows black.
10. A life of service on this Earth has ended. Jesus was there to catch this faithful flame and see to it that although its wick and wax were spent, the flame did not falter. It burned stronger than ever in Jesus’ hand.
11. As a channel I am now transported to view this scene through the eyes of the one who has departed from this Earth. All that transpires below is described as experienced through his eyes.
12. I feel gentle raindrops awaken me. It is dark all around me, dark and quiet. It feels like dawn or just before, very early in the morning. I feel as though I’m lying on the grass after a storm. The sun begins to rise and I find myself alone in this quiet place.
13. I become aware of someone standing next to me, to my right. I cannot see their form; all I see is a light. A bright yet soothing presence has joined me in this garden. I feel warmth and joy extending from this light which reaches out to me. As I take the brightly shining hand that is extended to me, I am raised to my feet.
14. Suddenly a thunderous explosion of magnificent music shatters the silence! It is so loud that I jump in surprise, but the hand holds me steady.
15. In front of me I see the fabric of this garden scene begin to tear, and light breaks through. It’s almost as though it’s a picture being torn from the center out. Light streams in and embraces me. The music is so sweeping and majestic and celebratory that I am overwhelmed by a feeling of completion and joy.
16. I look to the being beside me and I now see that it’s Jesus. Tears of joy run down His face as He is looking at me. He’s so proud of me. Oh, this moment is worth every bit of pain and suffering; in fact, I can think of nothing that wasn’t worth it.
17. My life flashes before my eyes, scrolling through my conscience like a film. I see every action ever done, everything that ever mattered to Jesus, everything that ever caused Him joy. There are also moments that make me cringe as I see those things I did selfishly for myself. But Jesus wipes them away and continues on with more that made Him happy.
18. The film ends, its completion leaving this one thought: “Well done, good and faithful servant. Just wait till I show you what I have in store for you!”
19. All the while the music has been so all-encompassing that I feel the rhythm in my body. But now the volume is even increased and I begin to feel it throughout my spirit. And yet it’s not the least bit painful to my ears or bothersome. Every cell within me begins to vibrate and sing along joyously‚ creating an incredible sensation of exhilaration.
20. I’ve been so distracted by this sensation that I didn’t notice the scene around me changing. As the feeling subsides somewhat‚ and I am able to focus on my surroundings again, I see that I’m at the end of a long catwalk, so to speak, which leads up to a great throne.
21. I know instantly Who is at the end of this walkway, and I begin to walk toward Him.On either side of the pathway there are friends‚ loved ones, and spirit helpers cheering me on. They’re all waving and reaching out to me and shouting in celebration.
22. Tears well up in my eyes and I begin to run forward. Time is suspended and I appear to be running in slow motion. As I pass each face, a picture is projected into my mind of how I know this person. The emotions I experience as each face enters my view are so diverse and intense that I cannot describe the plethora of feelings that come to me.
23. Some of those I see are those I led to the Lord during my time on Earth, and their gratitude is overwhelming. Another face, my proud father, brings tears to my eyes again. Another face, a joyous friend‚ happy to see me again. This goes on for what seems like an eternity, so many lives touched by my service on Earth.
24. As if this isn’t enough reward, I look up and I see Jesus running toward me. His arms are outstretched and on His face is the most joyous expression imaginable. As I am running toward Him, the faces around me fade out of my view. There’s nothing else for me at this moment.
25. Running toward me is my Husband, my King, my God, the most precious Person in the universe to me! Oh, how could I think of anything else? I know the crowd is still there, for I can hear their deafening cheers, but none of this matters. All that matters to me is diving into my Husband’s embrace.
26. Oh, the joy, the tremendous relief at finally being home. I feel like a raindrop falling into an ocean of sweet and refreshing water. I have been separated from home for so long. I am at last reunited! I am home in the ocean from whence I came, of which I am part, and from which I could never be severed completely.
27. Waves of emotion wash over me as I embrace and kiss my Husband. I feel His pride, and that is more than I can express in words—His supernatural pride in me, and His thankfulness and appreciation for my unworthy service. I drop to my knees before Him at first. But that’s not enough; I throw my arms out and lay prostrate before Him.
28. He lifts me into His arms, and says, “I know, I know.” We hug for what seems like an eternity, as He is kissing me all over my face, before the crowd of witnesses which has surrounded us. I feel as though my heart will explode with joy. Then Jesus looks up to His Father high above this scene, and whispers, “Thank You, Father, for bringing My beloved back to Me.”
29. Holding me at arm’s length‚ Jesus looks into my eyes and says:
30. My son, oh, My beloved son!
31. The tears run down His cheeks as He hugs me again before holding me out again.
32. (Jesus: ) My love, there is something I want to do for you.
33. Jesus slowly, eyes fixed upon mine, kneels down before me. How could my Husband kneel before me? I cry out‚ “Oh, Jesus‚ no, no, please. I do not deserve such an honor.” His eyes still fixed on mine, He says:
34. (Jesus: ) My dear one, you have lived for Me‚ given your life for Me. You have won many to Me. You have sacrificed for Me. Allow Me this one moment, for I cannot think of a better way to honor you. Accept this gift of My love, for I desperately desire to bestow it upon you.
35. (Channel prays: ) Jesus, I promised not to question what You were showing, but I want to make sure that I’m getting this right. Please confirm this to me.
36. (Jesus:) Yes, My love, what you have seen is correct. I may not kneel before each of My brides, for each is unique and each reward is likewise unique. But remember how I knelt before My disciples and washed their feet? This is the truth, and it is as you have seen it. [End of channel question]
37. I look around and I see that all present are kneeling as Jesus is, on one knee, before me. And in a moment I hear a thousand voices shouting within my heart. Their shouts tell of gratitude, love‚ and endearment. But the loudest voice of all is Jesus’! I hear Him proclaiming His love so loudly to me, thanking me for everything I’ve done for Him.
38. I am overcome by uncontrollable weeping. I fall to my knees before Jesus. Again, kneeling doesn’t express my feeling properly. Once more I throw myself to the ground before Him, weeping uncontrollably at such great rewards and honor.
39. I feel so unworthy, and yet for Jesus’ sake I receive this great honor and reward.Within my heart is such great pain at not having done more for Him. I feel such sorrow—sorrow like I have never felt in my life. The pain is so intense, for within me is a feeling that all that I did could never have been enough. I held back too much, I didn’t give as much as I should have.
40. I am not worthy of this reward, and the tears flow. I feel Jesus lifting me. He is kneeling on both knees now and lifts my head onto His knees. One hand is under my head, and with the other He wipes away my now abundant tears.
41. (Jesus: ) It matters not to Me what you did not do. Think no longer of these things, for all that matters to Me is what you did do, how you loved Me, how you obeyed Me, how you gave honor to My Name by loving others in My Name. Oh, My love, can’t you see how happy I am? I am overjoyed with tears of joy! You are home! How I have longed for this moment.
42. Nothing of the past matters now; all that matters is our joy and that you are home.All that matters is that I have you again. Oh‚ My love, so intense is the joy in My heart that I feel I most certainly must sing!
Where once a son so loved by Me, on a mission did go‚
To a far-off place, in a far-off land, My love to bestow.
Within My heart I knew he must go,
I waited for him here, and he was in My heart every moment.
Within Me now there sing oceans of melodies.
Nay, nevermore the beauty of the ocean might compare
To the love within My heart that for you I bare.
43. I am proud of you, My son! Well done, well done, My dear and faithful one. Enter into the joy of your Lord. For now there is a party to be had and a celebration to be thrown!
44. Jesus puts His arm around me and I put mine around Him, and we walk forward.
45. Again I find myself at the beginning of the walkway where I had been before, but this time all is silent. There stand on either side the throngs who only moments ago were shouting so loudly that the very halls of Heaven’s glory were shaken! It is a silence so complete that not even a bird would dare whisper a sound. Then Jesus shouts in proclamation:
46. Here stands before you My beloved, My faithful one, who has loved Me.—Whose eyes were dimmed by the confines of the world, yet still he loved Me, still he embraced Me, and still he believed in Me. Often was his torment, and frequent his grief.
47. He has shared in My sorrows, he has partaken of My burdens, he has embraced the pain I suffer for the lost. He has given his life in service to Me, to My Father, Mother, and to all of us, his brethren. He has known what it is to lose that which he loved, and he gladly gave up all that I asked of him so that he might maintain his closeness to our heavenly realm.
48. I would have each of you know of the joy I feel at his return. For though this journey has been long, hard, and trying, within his heart beats such a heart of love that it is a testimony to all creation. I honor you now‚ My dearest son. Come forward and receive your rewards.
49. He has known the sacrifices of My Name, and he has borne bravely the scorn and temptations of Satan. But I tell you now that he with determined face and glorious victory has defeated Satan once and for all, and has snatched his rightful victory from Satan’s teeth.
50. He was as a sharp dagger in My hand, thrusting and thrusting yet again, never tiring of the journey. Through his yielded heart he overcame Satan’s power over him, and he is forever, blessed forever, come eternity, eternally Mine!
51. I say to you, My love, and to all present here today as My witnesses, you have known the sacrifices of My service, and we will now show you the rewards of the same! Come forth!
52. At the end of this proclamation the hall again breaks into shouts of joy and revelry,each praising Jesus with hands raised, jumping up and down. I myself am driven forward by an uncontrollable desire to be close to my Savior, my eternal Love. I dive through the air because my feet are not swift enough.
53. I land before the throne on my knees, magically situated beneath my Savior’s outstretched hands. In His hands He bears a bright‚ shining glow—the glow of the saints. He opens His hands, as one would pour water from their hands; the glow pours out upon me and glistens through my being.
54. Until this moment I had not noticed the difference between my being and those around me. Up till now, although I was radiant and clean, others outshone me with their brilliance. But now the oil of the spirit was poured upon me, and I have been changed. Out of my hands and feet streams the same light that was poured upon me.
55. (Jesus: ) There. Now you have been cleansed of all that was of Earth, and all memories of Heaven have been restored to you.
56. Rushing back to my mind are thoughts and memories of past heavenly experiences, past friends in the heavenly realm. All these things come rushing back into my thoughts like a tidal wave. Now I remember, I remember it all! Without a second thought I lunge forward and wrap my arms around Jesus’ legs and begin kissing His feet.
57. He lifts me again and says: “I have more for you!”
58. I try to calm my spirit, but it is not till He touches my shoulder that I am able to focus once again. Next, He reveals another glowing object. This is a ring of light. It’s nothing like what I had pictured my crown of life to be. It moves, it is alive. How do I describe it?
59. It’s like many rings spinning, with sparkles rotating and orbiting the rings. It’s not a solid object, it’s not entirely light. The only thing I can compare it to is having the Milky Way in fast motion above my head. Every color imaginable sparkles and flashes through it. Colors I cannot even imagine or describe weave their way through.
60. This is my crown of life! Surely Savior, Husband, and Lover, I do not deserve such a beautiful gift, for I am not worthy. I throw myself before Him again and beg Him to please take this from me, for it is too great for me. Jesus gently lifts my crown and again places it upon my head and says:
61. “You are worthy, for I have deemed you worthy.”
62. I again throw myself at His feet. How can I dispute His will? A thousand words of thanks roll effortlessly off my tongue in praise. I cannot help but thank and praise Him forever. With a smile, Jesus picks up my crown at His feet and places it back on my head again. He looks at me patiently and we both laugh‚ our laughter mixed with tears, and with His kisses upon my forehead.
63. As though all of this were not enough, He lifts me to my feet. Raising me‚ He presents me to the throng. It seems they have not ceased shouting this entire time; it is a wonder they’re not hoarse. They break out in song, a special song, one that was sung at my creation.
64. This is the song of my being, the song that is all that I am. It expresses all that my heart so longs to express to Jesus. It is a song written only for me, and I alone possess it.
65. (Jesus:) Let Me explain this song. In fact, the word “song” is so erroneous it is practically sacrilegious to call such beauty by such a simple description. A symphony perhaps, a song never!
66. Every cell of My creation vibrates with a beautiful sound. On Earth you may identify something by its look or its touch or its dimensions. Here we identify something by all these things, as well as by the song it gives.
67. So it is that upon their creation, each of My creations has a song, the beautiful song of their existence. Every part of them sings, and together that creates an orchestral performance greater than all the music of Earth combined. Every tone, every touch, every sound making sweet love with those around it‚ culminating in a beautiful symphony—you!
68. Jesus again takes my hands in His.
69. (Jesus:) Come, My love, for there await you many pleasures in Heaven. All that I have is yours. All that I am I give to you freely at any time‚ all the time. I am yours, you are Mine, and all that is within My Kingdom is yours. Let Me start by taking you to your heavenly home.
70. My heart leaps inside me, not at the thought of a possession, but because this is yet another gift carefully crafted especially to satisfy my pleasure. But most of all, it is a gift to me from the One Who loves me more than any other ever could. I cannot wait. Let’s go!
71. Jesus turns to the crowd and says: Celebrate My beloved’s return, My friends! Enjoy yourselves to the full! We shall be but a moment, and then return to this place to revel with you, and give him a celebration worthy of such a loving, faithful friend.
72. The entire crowd lifts golden glasses to the Lord and shouts, “Amen!”
73. We are off, translated in a moment! But what is this? I am blind! I can only see two feet in front of me. Jesus explains:
74. (Jesus: ) It is a surprise, My friend.
75. Comforted, I am content with this limited vision, which is in an instant lifted, and before me shines the most beautiful building I have ever seen. By my estimation‚ this is the first building I have seen since I came here, but to me it is the most beautiful one in all of Heaven‚ because Jesus made it for me.
76. This is indeed a place “prepared,” as Jesus promised when He departed Earth. I look more closely and I cannot contain myself. Look, there is that favorite chair I had to forsake when we moved. And over there, oh‚ can it be? My absolute favorite sports equipment all laid out before me!
77. (Jesus:) The best part about this heavenly life is that none of the pleasures of Heaven ever fade, or grow dull or boring. You can feast upon as many of these pleasures as you like, and they never run out or decay. Another gift of My love to you.
78. I feel as if it will take me a lifetime to enter the doorway to this palace. Each step I take reveals another thing that I loved or enjoyed but had to at times forsake in order to put Jesus first, and with each new treasure I must return to Jesus to thank Him again and again.
79. Then I venture forth again, taking but two steps before seeing something else I loved. Again‚ I run back to Jesus and thank Him again and again. Finally He says:
80. “You know‚ I had better come with you; otherwise you’ll never make it to the front door.”
81. Laughing, we walk hand in hand toward the house—every step closer to the entrance increasing the excitement in my heart and the overwhelming joy and gratitude I feel toward Him.
82. We have reached the entrance. It is not what I expected, but it’s exactly what I wanted. I didn’t want a clunky old wooden door; neither did I want a highly polished golden gate. What I wanted was a waterfall to wash over me every time I walked in or out of my house, and that is exactly what I find here.
83. As I enter the waterfall, I, the channel, become separated from this dear one, of whose reward I have been able to partake. The scene fades and the words come to me: “Eye hath not seen, neither hath ear heard, neither hath it entered into the heart of men the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.” (End of vision.)
I ALWAYS DID THINK OF GOD AS OUR HEAVENLY FATHER AND HIS SPIRIT OF LOVE AS OUR HEAVENLY MOTHER—making Her His Spirit Queen of Love!—Even the Catholics have this concept of Mary. It meets a human need of visualising the loving Motherhood of God in His Motherly Holy Spirit.
4. THIS MAKES THE TRINITY MORE COMPREHENSIBLE‚ the Third Person of His Spirit moreunderstandable, complete as Father, Mother and Son! This is vividly picturing His abstract Spirit of Love in a more concrete way by personifying Her as She should be—a Motherly conception of His Holy Spirit of Love!—His Spirit-Queen of Love!—The God-Mother! Queenof Heaven!
5. GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON, JESUS, AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT MOTHER! I think we’ve really hit on something that brings it out more clearly than ever before!—Thanks to our original inspiration and our artists’ genius!
6. I BELIEVE GOD HAS HELPED US reveal a more vivid and characteristic illustration than even before of the “Mother of God,” His beautiful Holy Spirit, God’s Spirit-Queen of Love!
7. HERE’S A PICTURE OF GOD’S LOVE this sexy generation can understand and relate to! Long ago He showed me His Spirit was like a woman!—In my prophetic poem Wild Wind!” (Letter 154B!)
8. SHE IS THE LOVE OF GOD! What better way could you represent His Holy Spirit of Love? This representation and visualisation of Her‚ God’s Motherly Spirit of Love, is perfect!
9. WHAT DO WE THINK OF WHEN WE SEE HEARTS AND FLOWERS AND A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN?—LOVE! So why not picture God’s Love‚ His Spirit‚ Third Person of the Trinity, as a real Person?—Which She is!—His Holy Queen of Love! God the Mother! God the Holy Spirit!
10. IS THIS IDEA TOO SHOCKING FOR YOU?—Why not? God has showed us a lot of other new things and new concepts of old Truths in His new Family of Love!—Why not His Holy Spirit as the God–Mother, Queen of Heaven, Queen of Love! I love Her! I think we’ve got arevelation here! Hallelujah!
11. AT LAST WE CAN SEE HIS LOVE, His Spirit, the Heavenly Lover, and Mother-God, theQueen of Love! What a realisation!—We’ve really struck something! How beautiful! Howwonderful!
12. WHAT BETTER SYMBOL OF GOD’S LOVE COULD YOU HAVE than this beautiful characterisation of a gorgeous lovable Woman, the Mother of the Trinity, God’s Holy Spirit of Love, personified as a lovely exciting Woman! I love Her!
13. SHE’S MARVELLOUS!—The very figure visualisation of God’s loving, motherly Spirit of Love. His Queen of Hearts! Hallelujah! I want to see more of Her!
14. AND SHE’S DRESSED SO APPROPRIATELY!—Pearls for purity, hearts for Love—andnudity for Truth!—Amen?—She’s BEAUTIFUL!
15. THE HOLY SPIRIT—GOD’S LOVE QUEEN! What a personification What acharacterisation! Let’s see more of Her!—God’s LOVE QUEEN!
16. SHE SAYS, “MAKE LOVE!—NOT WAR! STOP! (—To an impending accident!) STOP! (—To a storm!) (WOW! God’s Spirit, the Queen of Love, can do anything! LIVE!—LOVE!—LOVE, Love,Love!—Everybody LOVE! Be Ye Clean!
17. ‘COME WITH ME!—I’M OUT OF THIS WORLD! RECEIVE ME! I am GOD’S LOVE!—His lovingHoly Spirit!—His Queen of Love! You need Me! Take Me!—I’m YOURS! TAKE ME! I’m yourLove Gift from God!—His Holy Spirit of LOVE!—I’m all yours for the asking!” (Luke 11:13 and Letter No. 677.)
18. HOW BEAUTIFUL! What a lovely lovable loving exciting and thrilling picture of God’s Holy Spirit of Love! Amen? Do you like Her? Isn’t She gorgeous? Would you like to see more of Her?—Then pray our wonderful artists will be inspired to do more comix of Her based on our Letters and His Words!—Amen?
19. I ALWAYS LIKE TO CHECK A NEW REVELATION WITH THE SCRIPTURES. So I was asking the Lord if there was any Scripture against this concept of His Spirit as female, when He suddenly gave me whole passages for Her!
20. THESE SCRIPTURE IN THE OLD TESTAMENT USING “SHE” AND “HER” referring to His spirit of Wisdom in Prov.3:13–18; 4:5-9; 7:4; 8:1-36 and 9:1-12 have always been noted by Bible authorities as being some of the descriptions of the Holy Spirit in the Old Testament.—Read them!
21. OF COURSE BECAUSE OF ITS JEWISH WRITERS and the peculiarities of Hebrew and Jewish male chauvinist bent, the Bible often uses “he” and “him” or “it” when it means to also include either or both sexes.
22. THE SAME IS TRUE OF CHRIST’S REFERENCES TO THE COMFORTER in the New Testament. Some are also sure to remind me that Mary was “with child by the Holy Ghost,” a pretty male activity! But is only serves to show the Spirit’s ability to manifest bi-sexually ineither form!
23. SO PERSONALLY I PREFER THIS FEMALE MOTHER-IMAGE and think it must better fits and fulfils the Third Person of the Trinity’s Holy Family of God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit the Mother! That’s the way the Bible pictures Her!
24. I LIKE TO THINK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AS THE GOD-MOTHER, always gently loving, wooing, comforting‚ winning, soothing and healing like a Mother—characteristics usually associated more with the feminine than the masculine. She’s certainly been a Mother tome!—And all you mothers are such good examples of the same! God bless you!
RESTING IN THE LORD
(Jesus:) The concept of resting in Me fully can only become a part of you when you have stopped striving in your own strength to accomplish what seems good to you. It takes letting go of the end of that rope and falling fully into My arms. Do you know why so many of My greatest prophets‚ warriors, and miracle workers throughout history were old before they began their truly powerful tasks for Me? It was in part the training, the wisdom, and all those things that took many years of experience to grow into. But that wasn’t the main thing. I can use you mightily even without a lot of experience and natural wisdom and all the rest. Look at Jeremiah.
48. The main reason that so many of My great men and women of the past were old before their ministries really took off was because it took all those years of smashing and breaking to bring them to the point where they finally gave up on themselves and cast themselves fully on Me. They no longer wanted their own will and way. They’d been through the hard knocks and had reached the point where their own strength, abilities, image, importance, plans and programs didn’t matter to them anymore. They just wanted to be nothing in Me and let Me be everything in them.
49. They got the point that, however sincere they were, they just weren’t going to make it by themselves. They couldn’t do it with a little help from Me; they couldn’t make it by letting Me do most of it with some help from them; they finally reached the point where they knew the only way to make it was by turning everything totally over to Me and letting Me take full control.
The world, I thought, belonged to me—
Goods, gold, and people, land and sea.
Where’re I walked beneath God’s sky,
In those days my word was “I.”
Years passed; there flashed my pathway near
The fragment of a vision dear.
My former word no more sufficed,
And what I said was “I and Christ.”
But, oh‚ the more I looked on Him,
His glory grew, while mine grew dim.
I shrank so small, He towered so high,
All I dared say was, “Christ and I.”
Years more the vision held its place
And looked me steadily in the face;
I speak now in humbler tone,
And what I say is “Christ alone.”
21. Man has become so independent that he thinks he should discuss first‚ then ask Me. Whereas it should be the other way around—he should ask Me first, then discuss. I’ll tell you My point of view first. Once you have My mind on the matter, you can discuss further while drawing on the experience‚ wisdom, insight and the anointing of the other gifts I have given you; after which you can come to Me again to confirm what’s been discussed and to get My stamp of approval and blessing on it.
22. You can never go wrong by asking Me first! Even the tiniest thing will be blessed if you ask Me first. Even if the answer is logical‚ even if it’s common sense and obvious, if you ask Me first, then I’ll add a blessing and anointing to it.
23. Man sometimes gets so confident that he thinks he can do things on his own, but I want to be part of everything! As I’ve said, “Without Me you can do nothing.” That includes your times of discussion, when it’s so easy to be led by your emotions, or to get into the habit of idle talking—leaning to your own understanding and your own ideas, pouring out your feelings and frustrations from your own spirit rather than seeking Me first so that I can direct your thoughts and words. Meetings are especially a time when you need to come to Me first and receive My ideas, My agenda‚ My feelings before your own, so that you can stay on track and hit the bull’s-eye of the target.
The Beauty of Intercession
71. (Jesus speaking:) Do you know the beauty of intercession? I have said, “Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.” My loves, now I tell you that greater beauty does not exist than this, that one pour out his heart and soul in intercessory prayer.
72. This is the beauty of intercession: to plead for another, to petition Me on behalf of one who doesn’t have strength or courage to pray for himself; to intervene for one in need; to approach My throne on behalf of one who has no understanding, or may not know what to ask for himself; to work miracles for one who is in need of healing; to make requests for those who are in need of protection and safekeeping; to provide for another, to supply one’s needs through your prayers; to solicit help from the spirit world; to release power; to deliver strength and courage; to lift burdens and liberate captives; to give comfort and spread peace; to prevent disaster; to ward off evil; to build strong walls; to raise force fields; to win battles and claim victories; to stand victorious and triumphant. This is the beauty of intercessory prayer.
73. I call you, My loves, to be My intercessors. A higher calling than this cannot be had, for those who intercede in prayer change the course of history. They hold the future in their hands. These who answer the call, I will crown with great honor and glory. There is no greater beauty than to pour out your heart and soul, to lay down your life in prayer for another. (End of message from Jesus.)
You have entered a new era, an era where I expect more, and in return am giving you more. It is an era of miracles and wondrous rewards for those who are obeying and following Me completely.
You have gone from the practice range to competition, from basic training to spiritual combat. Rewards are given instantly to those who obey instantly. And by the same token‚ the loss will be felt instantly by those who hesitate. In the spirit world, things are moving faster. You have less time. The time for great and obvious demonstrations of My Spirit is right around the corner. In order for each person to be ready for those days, I’m stepping up the pace, and I don’t have time to wait around for those who are hesitant or unsure.
Yet this is My mercy. If I did not pick up the pace, no one would be ready for the more difficult, intense, fast-paced days of action you will face in the future. Now the results will come much more quickly—instantly‚ in some cases.
40. (Jesus:) I give to you, My brides, who know how to love Me intimately, this valuable and potent weapon of praise. Be not deceived by its radiant and beautiful appearance, for to the Enemy it is as if a thousand samurai swords had been unleashed upon him at once, cutting him to his very heart and severing any hold he might have on your heart or health, or any situation that concerns you. The very act of praising is not only beneficial to your spirit and uplifting to your heart, but it actually rejuvenates your body and causes great strength to flow through you. When you begin to praise, it’s as if your uplifted arms channel My power back down toward you, and your body receives energy that is not of this world.
41. Many times has this story been told‚ this “Battle of Uplifted Hands” (2 Chronicles 20:1-29). But if those involved could have seen in the spirit what was occurring‚ they would have known they had the advantage from the beginning. As soon as the singing and praising began, the spiritual realm began to rumble. As their hands were raised to Me, it was as if a circuit had been tripped‚ and power, like lightning, shot down to each one whose heart was full of praise toward Me. At that instant, the panic the opposing armies felt was caused by the demons and spiritual enemies of My children freaking out, for they were familiar with the power unleashed by the obedience and praise of My children, and they knew that they had no defense against this great power.
42. History recorded the rest, yet even now history is being written by you and your prayers and praises to Me. Let not your eyes be limited by the mere physical outcomes and manifestations of these acts‚ but look unto Me and lift your eyes to the heavenlies where I can show more fully the nature of these spiritual weapons and how they wreak death and destruction upon the Enemy’s empire like nothing you’ve ever seen! (End of message from Jesus.)
GOD’S ENDTIME PROPHET
76. “Even as with My servant Moses, I have dealt with thee—even face to face and mouth to mouth have I spoken unto thee. As with My servant David, so have I done unto thee!
77. “I forgive thee for thy unbelief. I shall give thee faith! Thou must lead My people, like Moses. Thou art as the voice of God unto them.
78. “Why dost thou doubt? Knowest thou not that all I have to do is speak the Word and it is done? For I have placed upon thee this cross. From My seed shall come little ones. Even thy seed shall grow and all generations shall call thee blessed. Thy seed shall call thee blessed!—For the Word of the Lord is spoken and I have said it!
79. “Cease now from thy doubtings and fears and trust in Me. Be it done unto thee even as I have spoken! See now, how I have turned thee about and caused thee to awaken from slumber. I have turned thee by My Spirit. My Word within thee is as bitterness within thy belly, and My wine is unto thee as My Spirit to set thy tongue free. Even more than the milk of the mother to the baby which is thirsty, am I unto thee. So therefore, hush now thy murmurings against Me! Even as thou hast said that thou shalt receive the mother’s milk of My Word, so receive thou.
80. “Therefore thou shalt give it unto many. For they are My Words—whether thou wilt or thou wilt not—whether they be sweet or whether they be bitter. I have said unto thee that thou shalt speak as a father, and unto them as children. It is for neither of thee to question the will of thy God!
81. “Because thy faith shall be as the faith of David and their strength shall be as the strength of David’s men! And thou shalt plunge into battle with them and be the victor, and thou shalt fight as with the strength of the Lord‚ thy God, and wound the hairy scalp of the Enemy by the power of the Spirit of God. They shall follow thee like sheep whithersoever thou goest.
82. “For it shall be done unto thee even as I have spoken. Turn thou now upon thy bed and rest. I shall bless thee! So why dost thou question? Thou art the least among many brethren—from the very ground upon which I spat!
83. “But I have kissed thee! I have kissed thee, David‚ and brought thee into being, and My love has called thee David‚ Beloved of God! For which cause thy mother did name thee! Moses is David—even as thy mouth is My Word!” (ML #77:1-34‚ DB4).
For you who have no loved one, I say unto you, I am your Lover. Iam your Husband. It is I that love you. For I have given you a special calling, that you may be married to Me and that you will love Me, and that you will be single-minded unto Me. In your loneliness I will be with you and I will wrap My arms around you, and I will kiss you. I will caress you. I will fill you. Make love to Me, love Me, and I will fill your every need. I will be the love that you need so that you will not need another.
The power’s always on. The message is always there. God’s Spirit is like a broadcasting station broadcasting all the time. You must learn to contact His power through prayer, a spiritual seeking of contact with His Spirit through obedience to the laws of His Word. The hand of faith turns the knob which makes the contact and throws the switch which turns on what little power you have. The hand of hope tunes with expectancy, feeling for the frequency upon which God is broadcasting, and suddenly His great broadcasting station booms in with tremendous positive volume and power and certainty—and the messages come through loud and clear! If you’ve got an open channel and tune in, the Lord will fill you—your mind, your heart, your ears, your eyes!
Without vision the people perish. How do you lose the vision?—Somewhere there’s been a break in the contact with the Source of Power … direct personal contact, intimate contact with God, that direct personal hot line to God … and/or … God’s man. May God forbid that this should ever happen to any of us. Let’s keep the connection strong with His Word and His Spirit, His truth and His love‚ in humility and obedience.