Stand Strong! Prophecy with Winston Churchill
This was sent to me today:
(Winston Churchill speaking:)
1. The price of greatness is responsibility. I know what it’s like to be the object of ridicule. Fellow students, teachers, tutors, my peers–wrote me off as being a bit daft, the most unlikely to succeed, the lad with serious problems. In the end they had to eat their words.
2. I have to admit, by outward appearances, to their way of thinking, I suppose I gave them cause to adopt that mindset. It goes to show, nonetheless, that you can’t always judge a book by its cover. By worldly standards I was a poor student. My teachers wrote me off as one who was stubborn–“the lad with a rebellious streak,” they said. I won’t argue that point. I was stubborn, but with help from above, eventually I was stubborn for the right cause. I was able to use my stubbornness for something good, by God’s grace, and it was He Who used my stubbornness to help preserve my nation and many others during World War II. It’s all a matter of what you direct your energies towards that makes a difference. Whether you use them for good, to do what God wants you to do, or whether you put your energies into self-interest.
3. Where there’s life, there’s hope. Anyone is capable of being great, and anyone is capable of being a zero, or worse yet, of turning to evil, of becoming a madman, a detriment to the human race, a destroyer–like Hitler. Did you know Hitler and I had a lot in common? We were both stubborn–one for the right side and the other for the wrong side.
4. I don’t have to tell you Family people where greatness comes from. You know, as I do, that true greatness comes from the Almighty. It’s all only Jesus.
5. I’m not generally a man of many words, so I’ll get down to the pith of what I want to say to you young people in the Family. You are at a crucial point in your lives. It’s a crucial time, both in the history of the Family as well as in the world, and you, my friends, must make some important, and, in fact, milestone decisions. I know where you’re standing; I’ve been there. Some of you are tempted to lose hope. You’re dispirited over your friends, siblings, loved ones and peers who have not only gone away, but have gone awry, and who are now trying to pull you down with them.
6. It’s regrettable, the sorry state some of your peers are falling into; nevertheless, they are falling. They’ve made their choices, but the question is, what are you going to do about it? There is no standing still; there is no middle of the road. I give you the words of another great man of history who said, “All that is necessary for evil to flourish is that good men do nothing.” Will you let this be said of yourselves? Will you sit by and do nothing? Will you be guilty of allowing evil to flourish?
“The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.” This famous quote was from British statesman Edmund Burke, who was born in 1729. Considered the most influential orator in the House of Commons, Burke stated: “What is liberty without … virtue? It is … madness, without restraint. Men are qualified for liberty in exact proportion to their disposition to put moral chains upon their own appetites.”
End of text box.
7. I had to answer that same question once upon a time. When France fell to Hitler, all odds were against Britain. That meant all odds were against me. My country was me‚ just like you are your country. You are the Family, a new nation, God’s Endtime number-one nation. You are the Kingdom of God.
8. Who was I to lead Britain in defiance of Hitler? I was nothing. But if there was anything that I had learned on the battlefield in my early years, it was that with assistance from the High Power, my nothing could be something. And when France fell, I had to choose; I had to make a choice whether to fight for my country or to succumb to the enemy.
9. I know a great deal about war. I know what it’s like to be in the heat of battle‚ to face the enemy head-on, not knowing whether you will live or die. You younger generation in the Family may have never had to fight in conventional warfare, but the spiritual war you fight is fiercer yet. The war that rages in spirit today is more ruthless, more vicious. It’s a bloodier war, for this war is over the souls of men. This war is hand-to-hand combat with the Destroyer himself. This war is a war of the worlds, a war between Heaven and Hell.
10. I know the burdens of war. I was just 25 years of age when I faced the Boers in Africa. Disheartened and stripped of hope, I knew all too well my own feeble strength and natural ability couldn’t save me. It was there when I was held captive in the clutches of the enemy that I prayed long. I prayed hard. I prayed earnestly, and my prayer was answered. It was then that I realized no demonstration of my own strength could save me. There, face to face with the enemy, was a turning point in my life. The Almighty didn’t fail me back then, and I determined to do my best for Him in the remaining years of my life. The lessons I learned on that battlefield carried me through many a battle that followed, and finally to the great decision of my life: Was I to fight for the survival of Christendom?–Or was I to back down in defeat, allowing evil to flourish throughout the Western world?
11. (Question:) From history, it seems like Churchill was fighting more for the survival of his nation and the freedom of Europe than he was for Christianity.
12. (Mama:) Someone researched this for me and prayed about it, and sent me the following comment:
13. “I think we see things differently now than they did back then. In that troubled era, the communists had taken over Russia and had rooted out the church, killing millions first under Lenin and then under Stalin. So a large part of Europe had gone atheistic.
14. “When Hitler first came to power, some of the German churches welcomed him, but when World War II actually began, the Protestant churches opposed him, as did the Catholics, so he clamped down on the churches in any area under his control. With communism in control of far northern Europe and Hitler in control of most of the rest of it, it must have looked pretty dark for Christianity. And, of course, out in Asia the Japanese were taking over nation after nation, and they weren’t known for their tolerance of Christianity either.”
15. When we asked the Lord, He said: “You live in a very different era, more than 60 years from this time, so it is difficult for you and especially for some of the younger generation to grasp the complexities of this era. Churchill did look upon himself as defending Christendom. He was not an ardent Christian himself at the time, certainly not like you of My Family, but he felt he was defending the Christian way of life in nations which had traditionally been the center and seat of Christianity in the Western world. That was part of his motivation, and something which he used as a rallying cry. It is not so fashionable to talk about such things nowadays, so many references to the role of religion in World War II have dropped from the history books, except for the persecution of the Jews. Nevertheless, this was a factor and Churchill was correct in stating it.” (End of message from Jesus.)
16. (Mama:) In checking into this further, we also chanced upon the following excerpt of a speech which Churchill made during some of the darkest days of World War II:
What General Weygand called the Battle of France is over. I expect that the Battle of Britain is about to begin. Upon this battle depends the survival of Christian civilization. Upon it depends our own British life and the long continuity of our institutions and our Empire. The whole fury and might of the enemy must very soon be turned on us now. Hitler knows that he will have to break us in this island or lose the war. If we can stand up to him, all Europe may be free and the life of the world may move forward into broad, sunlit uplands. But if we fail, then the whole world, including the United States, including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new Dark Age, made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science. Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves that, if the British Empire and its Commonwealth last for a thousand years, men will say, “This was their finest hour.”
End of text box.
17. The decision you face now is not unlike mine; however, it is of far greater consequence. For the role the Family is to play in this great Endtime scene is of far greater importance than the role Britain played in the Second World War. Yes, never doubt it, for that is truth.
18. Whether you like it or not, whether you wish it was not so, you are at war–the most important war in all of world history. Your lives are being threatened‚ your liberty is in jeopardy, your integrity questioned, your freedom endangered, the truth challenged. Will you stand by and do nothing? My fight was quite parallel to what you young people in the Family now face. The survival of Christian civilization hinged on my decision to not give in to evil–to stand up in defiance of Hitler and his henchmen.
19. The survival of this Endtime army rests on your shoulders. The fury and might of the Enemy have turned upon you. Will you let this dissuade you, or will you brace yourselves for your greatest duty? Will you cower and fade into oblivion‚ or will you let this be your finest hour? Will you hear the threats of your detractors and shout “calamity,” or will you see this as an opportunity to stand up for the truth and shout “victory”?
20. The price of greatness is responsibility, my friends. Responsibility to stand up for the truth–this is true greatness. If you don’t stand up to those who oppose the truth and your way of life, who will? All that is necessary for these bitter lies to sweep the world is that you choose to do nothing. Will you brace yourselves to the duty of standing up for the truth? And I mean stand strong, stand tall! Don’t be subtle about it, don’t try to be clever about it; hit the Enemy head-on! When your peers choose to mouth off the Enemy’s lies, hit those lies head-on, no matter whose mouth it comes out of!
21. I used to say, “Use the pile driver, hit the point once, then come back and hit it again, then again–give it a tremendous whack!” Are you going to let them call the shots? In standing by silently‚ you consent to defeat. A life worth living is a life worth fighting for. Will you stand your ground, confront the lies with the truth, and defend your faith?
22. I paraphrase for you today what I have been quoted on many a time: Never give in! Never, never, never‚ never–in anything great or small‚ large or petty–never give in, except to your convictions to stand for truth!
23. I gave a speech one time that likely has gone down in history as one of the world’s briefest orations. The long and short of my delivery was this: “Never give up!” Mind you, I paused a brief moment, and then repeated a second time, “Never give up!” And off I went. What more is there to say? When you’ve found the truth, when you know you’re on the side of the right, you must keep on going no matter what else is happening around you! No matter who goes back on you, you’ve got to keep on going.
24. Never give up! This is to be your finest hour, but it will only be so if you take the stand. Not giving up means doing something when your peers try to drag you down. Don’t listen to the lies, but hit them head-on. It means going on the attack! It means standing up in defiance of those who threaten all you live for and stand for. You follow me? Get with it! Don’t stand there, do something! Never, never, never, never give in! (End of message from Winston Churchill.)